Join me and other members of the Silicon Valley Healthy Living Series group for a free summer seminar and wellness expo on Saturday, July 23rd from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 740 S. Bernardo Avenue in Sunnyvale (just up the street from my office). I will be one of the featured speakers along with J. Jay Lashbrook, DC; Sunita Pal, MD; Jennifer Potter, ND; plus Certified Hypnotherapist, Karuna Jain; Business Coach, V. Lynn Hawkins; and Wellness Consultant, Linda Soto.
Our summer seminar topics include:
- The Healthy Way to Sit and Exercise at the Same Time
- 5 Positive Steps for Weight Loss and Preventive Health
- Top 5 Protection Strategies for Active Lifestyle Lovers
- Tips to Change Bad Habits and Improve Behavior
- At Home Remedies for Minor Injuries
- 9 Great Ways to Boost Your Energy
- Faster Way to Recover from Injury
Seating is limited so register soon to be sure you get a place!
Just click on the Register Today button at the Silicon Valley Healthy Living Series website http://www.svhealthyliving.com/ for more details and to sign up! This will be a great event for those “not-so-pro” athletes among us and parents who are gearing up for the start of the autumn scholastic athletic programs. Hope to see you there!